RPL specialises in payroll administration, taking on the burden of employee payouts. All aspects of your Payroll can be managed by RPL.
- RPL takes responsibility of all weekly, bi-weekly and monthly salary payouts.
- RPL will attend to payment of all staff, which includes the statutory deductions of U.I.F., P.A.Y.E, Site Tax etc. Calculations are based on the timesheets or clock systems as provided by the client.
- RPL will provide each employee with a payslip
- RPL will provide the monthly EMP201 report. "Employer responsible to pay SARS."
- RPL provides EMP501 reports every 6 months.
- RPL will provide all IT34 and IRP5 every Year end included with all reports.
RPL will attend to payment of all staff, which includes the statutory deductions of U.I.F., WCA, P.A.Y.E, etc. Payment is based on the weekly timesheet or clock systems your company provides for better control.
U.I.F. (Unemployment Insurance Fund)
As registered labour brokers, we comply with the legal deductions of U.I.F. contributions for all our employees. U.I.F. employment cards are applied for and issued to employees as required.
RPL is able to comply with any timekeeping system that may be in place, or introduce any system required by you.